Road closures will be in place on March 17th from 2 pm until after 4 pm to facilitate the St. Patrick’s Day Bray Parade.
Roads affected include Strand Road, Bray from the DART Station to the Boathouse Coffee Dock on Bray Seafront.
To include the junctions of:
- Seapoint Road and Strand Road
- Seapoint Road and Seymour Road
- Quinsboro Road and Strand Road
- Albert Avenue and Strand Road
- Sidmonton Avenue and Strand Road
- Victoria Avenue and Strand Road
- Convent Avenue and Strand Road
- Putland Road and Strand Road
- Vevay Road and Church Road
- Killarney Road and King Edward Road
The parade route is from the Town Hall, Vevay Road, Bray (opposite St Patrick’s School) proceeding down Main Street, turning right onto Quinsboro Road, turning left onto Seymour Road, right onto Seapoint Road and concludes on the Strand Road. Traffic management will be in place during the passing of the parade.
Getting to Bray
Getting to Bray couldn’t be simpler as the town has a substantial public transport network, both north from Dublin and south from County Wicklow and County Wexford. Please plan your journey here.
Latest Festival News
Click here for more information about the festival.
Bray’s St. Patrick’s Festival is proudly brought to you by Bray & District Chamber of Commerce and Wicklow County Council.