Bray.ie is the official tourism & community profile for
#Bray. At Bray.ie we welcome comments and interactions on our social networks. Information published to our social media accounts consists of a variety of content including links to press releases, event information updates and images.
However, please note that:
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments/content will be removed without warning.
- Any messages or posts that are of an inappropriate nature, defamatory, being a nuisance, clogging our feed or is offensive, for example, a rude remark, use bad language, including negative comments about our events, our team, individuals associated for the event, suppliers or sponsors will be blocked.
- We monitor all our social sites on a regular basis and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries from users within 48 to 72 hours where applicable.
- Please note Retweets. likes or shares are not an endorsement; if we Retweet, like or share content, it’s because we feel it is of some interest to our users/followers.
- If you follow / like us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google +, we won’t automatically follow you back. Being followed does not imply any form of endorsement by bray.ie.
- Where possible we will join in on a conversation, however, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages or posts we receive.
- We may be unable to reply to message or posts straight away and we accept no responsibility for lack of engagement.
- Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any events, products or services contained on them is implied.
- Bray.ie and our social networks are nonpartisan and have no bias towards certain business views, we accept no responsibility for lack of engagement on these conversations.
Bray.ie was crowned ‘Best Connected Community’
@LAMAAwards ‘17. Bray.ie is a trading name of Bray Tourism.