Wicklow County Council hereby gives notice that it proposes the temporary closure of the following public roads from 2.00 pm until 4.00 pm on 17th March 2019, to facilitate the Bray St. Patrickās Day Parade.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED
- Strand Road, Bray from the DART Station to the Boathouse Coffee Dock on Bray Seafront.
To include the junctions of:
- Seapoint Road and Strand Road
- Seapoint Road and Seymour Road
- Quinsboro Road and Strand Road
- Albert Avenue and Strand Road
- Sidmonton Avenue and Strand Road
- Victoria Avenue and Strand Road
- Convent Avenue and Strand Road
- Putland Road and Strand Road
- Vevay Road and Church Road
- Killarney Road and King Edward Road
The parade route is from the Town Hall, Vevay Road, Bray (opposite St Patrickās School) proceeding down Main Street, turning right onto Quinsboro Road, turning left onto Seymour Road, right onto Seapoint Road and concludes on the Strand Road. Traffic management will be in place during the passing of the parade.
Any person wishing to object to the proposed road closure must lodge their objection in writing with the undersigned not later than 12 noon on 25th February 2019.
David Forde, District Administrator, Bray Municipal District, Civic Offices, Main Street, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Email: email@example.com