This May, hundreds of thousands of people around the world will get together to walk from the darkness of night into the light of morning to help in the global fight against suicide and self-harm.
Symbolically the walk represents the therapeutic counselling journey. It sparks conversation about the importance of mental health and wellbeing in all our lives. The entry fees raised around the world allow Pieta House and their international charity partners to continue to deliver our vital services.
Join in on May 11th. Let’s walk together for a brighter future.
The Bray Event
Last year 3,587 people registered to attend the Bray event and raised €130,791 to support our vital services.
Why not walk this May
- Date: Saturday, 11 May 2019
- Start time : 04:15am
- Start Location: The Bandstand, Bray Seafront
For more information and to register to click here.
This event is run by Pieta House. Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.
- Please arrive before 4 am. Please also allow time for parking.
- Bring your torch.
- Please respect traffic wardens and follow any instructions on arrival.
- Please place any litter in the bins provided.
- There will be no storage for personal items during the event, so please come ready to walk/run.