Pop into Bray this Christmas as there are lots of fabulous things to do, places to eat, drink and shop…..
Christmas sparkles into life on November 24th with Bray Town Centre’s Christmas Lights Switch On.
Then this festive season why not watch Christmas Movies at Mermaid, visit Santa at Killruddery, explore the Boutique Christmas Market to catching Candlelight Concerts.
Pick up a gift at Bray Town Centre or simply enjoy some festive cheer at one of the many pubs, clubs and restaurants throughout the town…..
With *free car parking at weekends throughout December, it makes Bray the perfect place to pick up the perfect gift at the perfect price.
Our message this year is simple…. Stay Local, Shop Local and Spend Local this Christmas!
Here are our top picks:
- Bray Town Centre’s Christmas Lights Switch On – Saturday, November 24th from 4:30 pm at the Bray Civic Centre. Read more here.
- Christmas Movies at Mermaid from December 15th. Read more here.
- Local Arts – Junior & Youth Musicals present ‘Sparklejollytwinklejingley’ their Christmas show – December 9th: Read more here.
- Performers Theatre School returns to the Mermaid stage with their production of A Christmas Peter Pan – December 14 & 15: Read more here.
- Santa at Killruddery from December 1 to 23. Read more here.
- Boutique Christmas Market at Jim Doyle’s, Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd December, 12-5pm. See www.facebook.com/BrayBeachFleaMarket for more information.
- Killruddery Christmas Markets – Running from the 1st Dec until the 23rd Dec – 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday. See http://www.killruddery.com/kilruddery-farm-market/ for more info.
- Christmas Wreath Making at Killruddery on Dec 15 & 16th. Read more here.
- Purple House Candlelight Concert on December 7th. Read more here.
- Christmas Party Nights at the Royal Hotel from December 7th – Download the flyer here or visit: https://www.royalhotel.ie/Christmas.html.
- A Winter’s Tale at Killruddery – Download the festive celebrations brochure here.
Check our ‘What’s On’ Guide for more festive events below or click here.
Christmas Photo Competition
We have a fabulous Christmas Photo Competition where someone could win a prize to the value of €1000. Just capture a special Christmas moment in Bray be sure to use #ChristmasInBray hashtag when sharing your favourite memories on social media and you’ll be in with a chance to win our competition! You can also submit your photos using the below form.
- Bray Municipal District is giving the lucky winner one year’s free parking to the value of €500 in the Municipal District Car Park
- €100 Voucher from Tansey’s of Bray – founded in the 1920s, Tanseys reigns as Bray’s oldest ladies and gents outfitters
- A €100 voucher from Bannon Jewellers – they have a stunning range of ladies, gents and children’s jewellery
- A selection of books from Bray’s premier bookstore – Dubray Books
- An annual family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Sea Life Bray – a favourite family attraction on Bray Seafront
- Stay fit and healthy with an adult membership for 6 months at Shoreline Leisure Bray
- A Gold Card membership at Killruddery House & Garden – this truly fantastic prize allows access for 5 guests
- “His” & “Hers” Pampering Hampers from Vance & Wilson
- 2 complimentary tickets to “Before” a play by Pat Kinevane at Mermaid Arts Centre
- A €100 meal voucher which can be used at The Martello, Box Burger, Platform, Cowfish or Ocean
Free parking is available on Saturdays and Sundays for the month of December 2018 in the Wicklow County Council Car Parks only.
Local retailers… Here’s an opportunity to promote your festive offers! Read more here: