Bray is a vibrant, exciting town with lots of fun and exciting things to do. Numerous different festivals and events are held year round so there’s always something happening!
Our annual festival/event schedule – (Subject to change and licence approvals).
Click on the festival name below to bring you to the festival/event page or external site!
- Banjo and Bovril Festival – Annually in January
- Bray Comedy Festival – Annually in February
- St. Patricks Festival Bray – From March 14 to 18 2019
- Bray Jazz Festival – Annually on the May Bank Holiday weekend
- Summer Sunday’s – A series of free concerts on Bray bandstand
- Bray’s Colour Themed Fun Run – Annually in June
- Mid Summers Feast at Killruddery
- Groove Festival – Annually in July
- Outdoor Movies on the beach – Annually in July
- Wings Food Fest – Annually in July
- Seafront Fun Fair – Annually in July into August
- Bray Air Display – July 27th & 28th 2019
- Sumo Run – TBC
- Culture Night – Annually in September
- Bray Literary Festival – Annually in September
- Wicklow Film Festival – Annually in September
- The Bray Vintage Car Club presents a static car display – various dates throughout the year – check out their Facebook page for the latest event news: facebook.com/brayvintagecarclub.
- Yarn Storytelling Festival – Annually in November
- The Harbour Bar Toastie Festival – Annually in November
There’s plenty to keep you busy between events too, from visiting the Mermaid County Wicklow Arts Centre to the National Sea Life Centre. Experience the fun and adrenalin of outdoor adventure sports with Bray Adventures or go Tenpin Bowling at Bray Bowl.
Have you got a great event happening in the Bray District this year? Want to feature it on Bray.ie’s online events calendar for free? Click here for more information.
Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.