Bray is a vibrant, exciting town with lots of fun and exciting things to do. Numerous different festivals and events are held year-round so there’s always something happening!
Around the district, festivals, sporting events, conferences and community celebrations are being cancelled due to the Government’s ban on mass gatherings as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Commencing May 18th Ireland will reopen in a phased approach. The roadmap sets out Ireland’s plan for lifting COVID-19 restrictions on:
Criteria for progressing from one phase to the next are: Progress of disease, Testing and contact tracing, Healthcare capacity/resilience, Shielding at-risk groups and Secondary morbidity and mortality
As soon as restrictions are lifted on mass gatherings we’re more than happy to help promote events for free as long as they are following the HSE / Irish Government all COVID-19 coronavirus guidelines in full.
Submit your event here. Terms and conditions apply.
Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.
Our annual festival/event schedule – (Subject to change and licence approvals).
Click on the festival name below to bring you to the festival/event page or external site!
- Banjo and Bovril Festival – Annually in January
- Bray Comedy Festival – Annually in February
- St. Patricks Festival Bray – From March 14 to 18 2019
- Bray Jazz Festival – Annually on the May Bank Holiday weekend
- Summer Sounds – will run over selected Sunday’s throughout the summer and kicks off this Sunday, June 16th at 2.30 pm.
- Mid Summers Feast at Killruddery
- Groove Festival – Returns August 2020
- Movies by the bandstand on selected dates in July and August – Read more here
- Wings Food Fest – July 19, 20th & 21st 2019
- Seafront Fun Fair – Annually in July into August
- Bray Air Display – July 27th & 28th 2019
- Back by popular demand… Bray’s stunning fireworks display takes place on Bank Holiday Monday, 5th August
- Heritage Week – a celebration of Ireland’s culture, history, gardens, and architecture finishes off our summer events from August 17th to 25th
- Culture Night – Annually in September
- Bray Literary Festival – Annually in September
- Wicklow Film Festival – Annually in September
- The Bray Vintage Car Club presents a static car display – various dates throughout the year – check out their Facebook page for the latest event news: facebook.com/brayvintagecarclub.
- Yarn Storytelling Festival – Annually in November
- The Harbour Bar Toastie Festival – Annually in November
There’s plenty to keep you busy between events too as Bray is packed full of incredible experiences that you can’t get anywhere else including Bray Adventures, SeaLife, Killruddery House & Gardens, Squirrel’s Scramble, Bray Bowl, Star Amusements, Delta Force Paintballing, Fatbike Adventures, Shoreline Leisure, Mermaid County Wicklow Arts Centre, the Brave Maeve Story Trail, Bray Celtic Camino Coastal Route and Cool Planet Experience.
Or why not take a dip in the waters of Bray’s Blue Flag beach, stroll along the magnificent Victorian prom, check out the spectacular views from Bray Head or the Cliff Walk & visit our vibrant town centre where there is an excellent choice of places to shop, stay, dine and socialise in.