Around the district, festivals, sporting events, conferences and community celebrations have been cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Commencing May 18th Ireland will reopen in a phased approach. Criteria for progressing from one phase to the next are Progress of disease, Testing and contact tracing, Healthcare capacity/resilience, Shielding at-risk groups and Secondary morbidity and mortality.
As soon as restrictions are lifted on mass gatherings we’re more than happy to help promote events for free as long as they are following the HSE / Irish Government all COVID-19 coronavirus guidelines in full.
Submit your event below. Terms and conditions apply.
Have you got an event happening in the Bray District this year? Do you want to feature it on Bray.ie’s online events calendar for free? Just complete the form below and your event could appear on our website and social media networks soon.
Terms and conditions apply. Please read them below in full prior to submitting an event.
There is no fee to have your event listed.
Terms and conditions
- All events are subject to approval and bray.ie reserves the right to edit any submitted event information to ensure consistency of style and tone.
- For events to be considered for inclusion on bray.ie they must be added 4 weeks prior to the event happening so please submit your event in plenty of time to allow it maximum exposure on our site and social media networks.
- All events must be open to the general public.
- All events must take place within the Municipal District of Bray or in close proximity to it.
- Bray.ie reserves the right not to promote or to remove events from the listing that is not within or near Municipal District of Bray.
- All events must satisfy legal requirements.
- Bray.ie reserves the right not to promote or to remove from the listing without notice information it considers inappropriate.
- It is the responsibility of the event provider to ensure the details given are correct.
- Please note that while we provide listings for festivals, we do not list individual events that are part of a larger festival.
- Examples of the types of events which will not be included are: targeted individual fundraisers, benefit nights, permanent exhibitions, baby and parent groups, workshops, courses, summer camps or classes which last for more than one day or happen on a regular basis, certain types of courses e.g. IT workshops, literacy classes, health & safety workshops, specialist classes, guided tours, signings and product launches, non-spectator sporting events, events of a political nature, industry conferences or events.
- Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.
- By submitting your event, you agree to the terms & conditions above.