Coronavirus has hit our country and Bray extremely hard. Businesses are doing their best to adjust to the new reality of living alongside the threat of Covid-19.
Businesses in the town are resilient and have been innovating new ways to trade for instance offering a new online shopping experience, click/collect or delivery services in order to survive and protect local jobs.
Now more than ever we are encouraging our community to continue to shop, buy, hire and source local first.
You can help by shopping local first so why not think about:
- Shop locally safely
- Buying gift cards for future use
- Order take away from a local restaurant
- Prepaying for future appointments in the services sector like a barber, hair or beauty salon
- Buy a product or service from a local retailer or service provider online
Shop Local First
Bray Chamber, Wicklow County Council and Bray.ie’s Shop Local First initiative was originally launched back in March to support businesses trading through COVID-19 and to encourage consumers to spend locally and help businesses bounce back.
As a result of Level 5 restrictions, we are currently compiling a new and updated list of local businesses that are operating through these new COVID-19 (Coronavirus) measures so we require all businesses to submit a new listing and we will then shout about it via our website and social networks.
To submit a business listing for free please complete this form in full:
Terms and conditions
- This is a free opportunity to include your business information via our social networks.
- bray.ie will only promote a business or service that is following the HSE / Irish Government all COVID-19 coronavirus guidelines and Return to Work Safely Protocol in full.
- Your independent business location must be within the Bray District or in close proximity to it.
- bray.ie reserves the right not to promote or to remove from the listing without notice if it considers information inappropriate.
- It is the responsibility of the business owner/provider to ensure the details given are correct.
- bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any business, or any products or services contained on them is implied.
Business listings will appear here.
The ‘Unity in our community’ and ‘Bray bouncing back’ campaigns are supported by Bray Chamber, Wicklow County Council and Bray.ie (Bray.ie is a trading name of Bray Tourism).
Our Overall Message
As a working group we will continue to work collaboratively in driving a message for consumers to invest in our town, shop local first and let’s have unity in our community.
Join the conversation
Campaign hashtags are #UnityInOurCommunity, #ShopLocalFirst and #BrayBouncingBack