Clocktower Productions are currently filming a new feature film in Enniskerry. The village will be closed on the following shoot dates and times:
- Monday, June 14th until Friday, June 18th 2021, from 7 am and 10 pm
- Tuesday, July 6th to Friday, July 9 2021, from 5 pm and 7 pm
- Wednesday, July 21st and Thursday, July 22nd 2021, from 7 am until 10 pm
A comprehensive traffic management plan is in place to facilitate this filming, and they include the following measures:
- No parking in the village day or night on all shoot dates
- Gardai and a traffic management team will be assisting with diversions on all shoot dates
- There will be strict enforcement of all illegal parking throughout the area
- Church Hill will be close to all traffic during filming hours
- Main Street will be closed on Tuesday, June 15th 2021, with a Stop/Go system in place for all other shoot dates
- Businesses in the village will remain open outside the filming hours
- Magee’s Pharmacy will only be closed Monday, June 14th and Tuesday, June 15th 2021
- Dr Matthew’s Surgery will remain open for the duration of the shoot
- Go-Ahead Ireland, Dublin Bus scheduled services and emergency vehicles will be accommodated on R117 on all days
If you’re planning to visit Enniskerry Village on non-shoot days, please note that there is limited public parking available. Strict enforcement of all illegal parking will be in place throughout the village, so please do not attempt to park illegally – in restricted areas, local estates or outside local residences. Illegally and dangerously parked vehicles will receive a FCPN (fixed charge penalty notice) and will be towed by An Garda Síochána.
Please remember to leave no trace and help us sustain a safe, clean, healthy and vibrant outdoor environment for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your patience and co-operation.