At Bray.ie we welcome comments and interactions on our social networks. Information published to our social media accounts consists of a variety of content including links to press releases, event information updates and images.
However, please note that:
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments / content will be removed without warning.
- Any messages or posts that are of an inappropriate nature, defamatory, being a nuisance, clogging our feed or is offensive, for example: a rude remark, use bad language, include negative comments about our events, our team, individuals associated for the event, suppliers or sponsors will be blocked.
- We monitor all our social sites on a regular basis and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries from users within 48 to 72 hours where applicable.
- Please note: Retweets. likes or share’s are not an endorsement; if we Retweet, like or share content, it’s because we feel it is of some interest to our users / followers.
- If you follow / like us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google +, we won’t automatically follow you back. Being followed does not imply any form of endorsement by bray.ie.
- Where possible we will join in on a conversation, however, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages or posts we receive.
- We may be unable to reply to message or posts straight away and we accept no responsibility for lack of engagement.