Pop into Bray this Christmas there are lots of fabulous things to do, places to eat, drink, and shop…..
From watching ‘Christmas Movies at Mermaid’ to visiting ‘Santa at Killruddery, exploring the Christmas Tree Festival at Christ Church to enjoying ‘Candlelight Concerts’.
From picking up a gift at Bray Town Centre or enjoying some festive cheer at one of the many pubs, clubs and restaurants throughout Bray town…..
With *FREE car parking at weekends throughout December makes Bray the perfect place to pick up the perfect gift at the perfect price.
Here are our top picks:
- The Bray ‘Christmas Lights Switch On’ takes place on Saturday, 25th November
- Christmas Candlelight Service – 1st Dec
- Santa Experience at Killruddery
- Christmas Movies at Mermaid – From Dec 18th
- The Bray Beach #Christmas Market – Dec 3, 10 & 17
- Christmas Tree Festival at Christ Church – Nov 30 to Dec 5
Check our ‘What’s On’ Guide for more festive events here.
Free Parking is available on Saturdays and Sundays for the month of December 2017 in the Florence Road and Herbert Road Council Car Parks only.