Starts in 25 Days, 21 Hours
August 16, 2018 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Outdoor Movies location
Bray Promenade, Strand Road, Bray; County Wicklow
Our ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are age appropriate. The onus is on the parent to decide if the movie is suitable for their child to watch. If attending the ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings children must be accompanied by an adult.
You can watch the stars under the stars with Outdoor Movies on the beach on selected dates in July and August. Just bring a blanket and popcorn to enjoy some great movies.
Our 3rd and final Outdoor Movies on the beach is The Greatest Showman on Thursday, August 16th.
- Thursday, July 12th at 10 pm – Top Gun – Running time 1h 50m (Classification: 12A)
- Thursday, August 9th at 10 pm – Dirty Dancing – Running time 1h 40m (Classification: 12A)
- Thursday, August 16th at 9:30 pm – The Greatest Showman – Running time 1h 46m (Classification: PG)
The screen will be located at the Bray harbour wall and will start when it is dark which is normally after 10 pm. This is a free event. Screenings are subject to change without notice and are dependant on weather.
‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ Terms & conditions
- The ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are a free event
- All films will start at 10 pm or when it is dark.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- You can bring a blanket, deck chair or camp chair.
- No pets are allowed
- There’s no alcohol allowed.
- Our ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are age appropriate. The onus is on the parent to decide if the movie is suitable for their child to watch.
- If attending the ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The screenings will take place on Bray Seafront at the harbour wall, please be good to the environment, respect your town, and take everything home with you.
- There is parking throughout the seafront.
- The event team reserves the right to refuse admission.
- ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are dependent on the weather, if bad weather is forecast, screenings may/will be cancelled.
- Technical issues, glitches or failures are unforeseen. Our event team will try and find a solution. Please be patient and have some respect for our on the ground teams. If a solution can’t be found it may result in the screening been cancelled without notice. Unfortunately, sometimes these things happen at outdoor events. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Latest news – Public Vote
Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions, we were unable to carry out our ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ public voting process; where you helped chose the movies as previously publicised. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.