July 27, 2017 - 09:30 PM / 11:30 PM
You can watch the stars under the stars with Outdoor Movies on the beach fortnightly from June 29th. Just bring a blanket and popcorn to enjoy some movie classics. The screen will be located at the Bray harbour wall. The ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are a free event.
See below for ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ Terms & conditions.
Screening dates & times:
‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ Terms & conditions
- The ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are a free event
- All films will start at 9:30 pm.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- You can bring a blanket, deck chair or camp chair.
- No pets are allowed
- There’s no alcohol allowed.
- Our ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are age appropriate. The Lego Movie recommended age range is 6 +. The onus is on the parent to decide if the movie is suitable for their child to watch.
- If attending the ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The screenings will take place on Bray Seafront at the Harbour wall, please be good to the environment, respect your town, and take everything home with you.
- There is parking throughout the seafront.
- The event team reserves the right to refuse admission.
- ‘Outdoor Movies on the beach’ screenings are dependent on the weather, if bad weather is forecast, screenings may/will be cancelled.