A new initiative called the Bray Town Team has started in Bray with a number of meetings already taken place. This initiative will put in place a visionary, strategic and strong operational management team.
The ‘Town Team’ comprises of individuals with broad sector experience across many disciplines and covers a wide geographic spread and provides an opportunity for different local stakeholders to come together.
The Vision of the Town Team is to improve the prosperity of the Town and enhance the well-being of the community, creating a viable and sustainable Town economy.
Funding will be made available for projects identified by the Town Team and some of the initiatives will include:
- Creating a Business Plan for Bray
- Identifying pilot projects linked to towns performance
- Consumer & business survey’s and footfall indicators introduced
- Building Appearance
- Car Parking Incentives
- Vacancy Rates
- Purple Flag Accreditation Renewal
- Assessment of other towns and cites positive experiences
The Committee is working on plans which will be announced shortly.
Read the latest news about Town Team here.