National Heritage Week 2017 has plenty of events happening all over the country to bring your kids along to. From medieval festivals and outdoor family fun days to nature trails, treasure hunts and workshops. There is so much going on it will be easy to keep your kiddies occupied!
National Heritage Week runs from Saturday 19th – Sunday 27th August 2017 so make the most of the last of the school holidays with these family friendly events.
Here are some of the Bray highlights:
- 23 August, 11am – 12:30pm & 26 August, 3:30pm – 4:30pm – Big House of Bray by the Bray Cualann Historical Society. Starting at the Town Hall, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- 24 August, 11:30am – 12pm 75 years in Bray by the Bray Cualann Historical Society at Ballywaltrim Library, Boghall Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- 24 August, 7pm – 8pm – Investigations at Raheen na Cluig at the Bray Library, Eglinton Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- 26 August, 2pm – 4pm – Teddy Bear’s Picnic at the Bray Library
- 26 August, 2pm – 5pm – Irish Whale and Dolphin watching on Bray Head
To see what else is happening in Bray during National Heritage Week 2017 please click here.