Brand new for 2018, Groove Festival, announces a comedy fest of the best in Irish talent.
Comedy is getting a Groove on to Bray this summer with a host of Ireland’s talent taking the N11 to Killruddery House & Gardens, Bray, for the newly launched Live Lounge at Groove. Happening on July 7th & 8th 2018, Groove Festival, brought to you by Energia, have worked with comedian Adam Burke to curate this new area. Tickets are on sale now, with prices starting at just €65.50 for an adult day pass.
Adam Burke is the founder and resident host of the Hardy Har Club and the Bray Comedy Festival. He was also a finalist in ‘Ireland’s Got Comedy Talent’, ‘Show Me The Funny’ and runner-up in the ‘New Comedian of the Year Awards’.
Also getting their Groove on this July will be:
- Eric Lalor: ‘Fair City’ bad boy Cathal Spillane, as seen at every major comedy festival and in top venues like Vicar Street, Olympia Theatre, Laughter Lounge, International Comedy Club and many more.
- Lisa Casey: Irish Comedian of the Year and first-ever Best New Act Competition winner.
- Emma Doran: International Comedy Club and viral video star.
- Totally Wired: Laughter Lounge’s most requested act and as seen in Vicar Street.
- Aoife Dooley: Bestselling author and creator of ‘Your One, Nikita’ series.
- Danny O’ Brien: Fresh off his international, critically acclaimed ‘RaconTour’. Co-founder of The Comedy Crunch and support act on the ‘Dermot and Dave Live Tour’.
- Richie Bree: Winner of ‘Ireland’s Got Comedy Talent 2017’.
The best in comedy mixed with some brilliant music, what more could you ask for in a July weekend! Already announced, music acts ranging from Fun Lovin’ Criminals, The Stunning, Heather Small – The Voice of M People, Something Happens, The Riptide Movement, HamsandwicH will be also included in the amazing value ticket.
Groove Festival has something for everyone. From friends wanting to enjoy a summer weekend of fun, to families who can have their first festival experience in the picturesque setting of Killruddery! Groove’s come and go entry system is unique and allows festival fans exit and re-enter the site. Particularly useful for families, this means they can enjoy the daytime, pop the little ones home with a babysitter then come back for an evening out to enjoy all the festival fun of music, comedy, activities and food.
- Adult day tickets (Saturday / Sunday) €65.50 including booking fee
- Adult weekend tickets €106 including booking fee
- Teen (16-17) day tickets €27.50 including booking fee
- Teen (16-17) weekend tickets €53.50 including booking fee
- Children day tickets (under 16) €11 including booking fee
- Children weekend tickets (under16) €20 including booking fee
- Family day tickets (2 adults & 3 children)€135.50 including booking fee
- Family weekend tickets (2 adults & 3 children) €225 including booking fee
All attendees under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Group tickets are available for groups of 10 or more and can be booked directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups of 10 or more can save on the applicable booking fees. Tickets are on sale now from http://groovefestival.ie/info/or from www.tickets.ie and their retail outlets.