Bray is a vibrant, exciting town with lots of fun and exciting things to do. Numerous different festivals and events are held year round so there’s always something happening!
Click on the links below to bring you to the festival / event page or external site!
- St. Patricks Festival – Annually from around March 16th
- Bray Jazz Festival – Annually on the May Bank Holiday weekend
- Summer Sunday’s – A series of free concerts on Bray bandstand from June 11th 2017
- Bray’s First Ever Colour Themed Fun Run – June 25th 2017
- Mid Summers Feast at Killruddery – June 25th 2017
- Outdoor Movies on the beach – Fortnightly from June 29th 2017
- Wings Food Fest – July 15th & 16th 2017
- Seafront Fun Fair – July 22nd until August 7th
- Bray Air Show – July 22nd & 23rd 2017
- Groove Festival – August 19th & 20th 2017
- The 2017 Sumo Run – August 27th 2017 on Bray Seafront
There’s plenty to keep you busy between events too, from visiting the Mermaid County Wicklow Arts Centre to the National Sea Life Centre. Experience the fun and adrenalin of outdoor adventure sports with Bray Adventures or go Tenpin Bowling at Bray Bowl.
Hashtags are #HereComesTheSummer #SummerInBray #BrayEvents
Have you got a great event happening in the Bray District this year? Want to feature it on Bray.ie’s online events calendar for free? Click here for more information.
Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.