Bray is a vibrant, exciting town with lots of fun and exciting things to do. Numerous different festivals and events are held year round so there’s always something happening!
Our latest festival is the St. Patricks Festival Bray
Bray is packed full of incredible experiences that you can’t get anywhere else so why not bring the whole family to the St. Patrick’s Festival which returns March 10th until March 19th, 2018.
Enjoy a fun fair, live music, an open-air céilí, puppet shows, street theatre, walks, trails and of course the main event the Festival Parade. It’s 6 days of great family fun. It’s also the perfect time to see some amazing performances at Mermaid Arts Centre or simply catch some live music at one of the many venues throughout the town.
This year there are over 30 events. Here are the highlights:
Latest Festival News
Click here for more information about the St. Patrick’s Festival Bray
Our annual festival/event schedule – (Subject to change and licence approvals).
Click on the festival name below to bring you to the festival/event page or external site!
- Banjo and Bovril Festival – Annually in January
- Bray Comedy Festival – Annually in February
- St. Patricks Festival Bray – Confirmed for March 10th until March 19th, 2018
- Bray Jazz Festival – Annually on the May Bank Holiday weekend
- Summer Sunday’s – A series of free concerts on Bray bandstand – Dates to be confirmed for 2018
- Bray’s Colour Themed Fun Run – June 24th, 2018
- Mid Summers Feast at Killruddery – June 25th, 2017
- Groove Festival – July 7th & 8th 2028
- Outdoor Movies on the beach – Date to be confirmed for 2018
- Wings Food Fest – Date to be confirmed for 2018
- Seafront Fun Fair – Date to be confirmed for 2018
- Bray Air Display – July 28th & 29th 2018
- Sumo Run – Date to be confirmed for 2018
There’s plenty to keep you busy between events too, from visiting the Mermaid County Wicklow Arts Centre to the National Sea Life Centre. Experience the fun and adrenalin of outdoor adventure sports with Bray Adventures or go Tenpin Bowling at Bray Bowl.
Hashtags are #HereComesTheSummer #SummerInBray #BrayEvents
Have you got a great event happening in the Bray District this year? Want to feature it on Bray.ie’s online events calendar for free? Click here for more information.
Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.