Bray is a vibrant, exciting town with lots of fun and exciting things to do. Numerous different festivals and events are held year round so there’s always something happening!
Some event highlights this autumn include:
- Bray Cualann Historical Society will hold a number of talks this autumn. Read more here:
- Culture Night returns Friday, 21st September – bray.ie/culturenight2018/
- Wicklow Film Festival from Friday, 21st September to Sunday, 23rd September – bray.ie/wicklow-film-festival-2018/
- Bray Literary Festival from Friday, 28th September to Sunday, 30th September – https://brayliteraryfestival.com
- Yarn Storytelling Festival from Saturday, 10th November to Sunday, 18th November – https://www.mermaidartscentre.ie/whats-on/events/category/yarn-storytelling-festival-bray
- The Bray Vintage Car Club presents a static car display on Bray Seafront as part of our ‘Original Garden of Ireland’ weekend on September 30, 2018. All cars wishing to participate must pre-register. Check out facebook.com/brayvintagecarclub for full details. Proceeds to COPD Support Ireland.
- Laugh out loud with some of the best Irish comedians visiting Bray this season which includes Tommy Tiernan, Deirdre O’Kane, Brendan Grace and The Nualas – https://www.mermaidartscentre.ie/whats-on/events/category/comedy
- Following an overwhelming debut year, The Harbour Bar Toastie Festival returns for another weekend of cheesy goodness from Friday, November 2nd to Sunday, November 4th 2018. Read more here.
Our annual festival/event schedule – (Subject to change and licence approvals).
Click on the festival name below to bring you to the festival/event page or external site!
- Banjo and Bovril Festival – Annually in January
- Bray Comedy Festival – Annually in February
- St. Patricks Festival Bray – Confirmed for March 10th until March 19th, 2018
- Bray Jazz Festival – Annually on the May Bank Holiday weekend
- Summer Sunday’s – A series of free concerts on Bray bandstand – starts June 17th, 2018
- Bray’s Colour Themed Fun Run – June 24th, 2018
- Mid Summers Feast at Killruddery – June 25th, 2017
- Groove Festival – July 7th & 8th 2018
- Outdoor Movies on the beach – From July 12th, 2018
- Wings Food Fest – July 21 & 22 2018
- Seafront Fun Fair – July 21st to August 6th, 2018 – closed July 30th & 31st
- Bray Air Display – July 28th & 29th 2018
- Sumo Run – Not happening in 2018
- Culture Night – Annually in September
- Bray Literary Festival – Annually in September
- Wicklow Film Festival – Annually in September
- The Bray Vintage Car Club presents a static car display – various dates throughout the year – check out their Facebook page for the latest event news: facebook.com/brayvintagecarclub.
- Yarn Storytelling Festival – Annually in November
- The Harbour Bar Toastie Festival – Annually in November
There’s plenty to keep you busy between events too, from visiting the Mermaid County Wicklow Arts Centre to the National Sea Life Centre. Experience the fun and adrenalin of outdoor adventure sports with Bray Adventures or go Tenpin Bowling at Bray Bowl.
Have you got a great event happening in the Bray District this year? Want to feature it on Bray.ie’s online events calendar for free? Click here for more information.
Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any of the events, or any products or services contained on them is implied.