The past 6 months have been our busiest to date in terms of digital output. It’s truly a testament to all the people involved who work extremely hard in helping to promote our town. Their contribution has been invaluable.
Our 2017 review so far…..
- We have reached out to over 1.6m users across our social networks
- Our website bray.ie has had a 12% growth compared to the same period last year
- Since launching we have had 666k visits
- With 1.8m page views the top search on Bray.ie was for ‘Things to do in #Bray‘
- In the 1st 6 months of 2017, there were +150,000 trips along the Cliff Walk +13k compared to 2016 with Sunday the most popular day to visit http://www.bray.ie/cliff-walk/
Top 5 most searched items so far 2017 via Bray.ie are:
- Bray Festivals
- Bray Air Display
- Top things to do in Bray
- Here comes the Summer initiative
- Seafront Fun Fair
Big thanks to the many volunteers, businesses & community groups who helped make our tourism initiatives a great success.
Thank you for helping share our content so far in 2017. We hope you continue to engage with us @bray_ie throughout the remaining months of 2017 & beyond.